"Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, and what you believe, shine through every sentence you write." - John Jakes

Thursday, September 2, 2010

A blog?

Though I was always interested, I never thought to create a blog simply because I didn't think people would want to hear about the world "according to me". I recently started taking a Journalism class and my mind has changed. For the class we are required to have a blog to upload articles we write during our "newsroom" sessions. It got me thinking that I might have something to say...

My goal for this blog is to share with you my everyday truths: an inspiring story, something funny, or even some wisdom that inspires me to reflect or causes personal growth. This year is going to be a year of change as I move on from college life and head into the real world. Perhaps we can journey together?

No comments:

Post a Comment